free web directories Lose Stomach fat: The Truth about Six Pack Abs Reader Response below-Alex Miller from the UK

Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, July 15, 2013

The Truth about Six Pack Abs Reader Response below-Alex Miller from the UK

Alex Miller from the UK
Alex before using Truth About Abs       
                
 Up until about 2 years ago, I used to train a lot – running and lifting weights in the gym – 3-4 times per week, each session about 2+ hours. I was getting stronger and stronger and my
Alex after using TruthAboutAbsdistance running was improving a lot but I could never shift the fat.. no matter how hard I tried.

I then came across TruthAboutAbs and Mike Geary online and that's when everything changed. I changed my running workouts completely and started doing his style of interval training instead and combined this with his unusual workout plans for weights (which are amazing by the way)– I now spend half the time in the gym (3 x 1hrs per week) and get at least 3-5x better results.
I'm now 8.7% body fat whereas 2 years ago I was 14-15%. At one point, I weighed 203 pounds, now I weigh 168 pounds and have never been in better shape. Thank you so much Mike! 
Alex Miller, UK 

Update on Alex:  The 3rd picture above is the most recent picture that Alex sent me, and as you can see, he has made even more dramatic improvements as time has gone on!  
Congrats Alex!
Why wait??!! Click Here If you want to become asAlex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old School New Body

Truth About Abs

Fat Burner System